Re: Anyone willing to part with an NST?

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I got one from you a while back.

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/NST_15-120a.jpg

Very reasonably priced. While it's quite heavy, it's
still much more convenient than four 15/30's.

Mine was last seen feeding a big bridge rectifier:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/diodes_125_kV_1_amp_2.jpg

to charge these guys:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/Maxwells_100_mF_10kV_1.jpg

Adam