Re: Must always bring lots of toys....

Cool! All looks familiar, complete with TC tuner, planewave, I-ring, etc.. Better throw in the generator and low-z amp. I mean, heck, if your going to use the planewave and I-ring, may as well throw in the generator and amp for a complete Tesla Toy Box (TTB?). And hopefully someone will bring the scope!

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Hi,

At our last local Tesla meet we were working on Ethersmith's new coil (nice coil ;-))... We had trouble figuring it all out due to the lack of "toys"...

Since I have all this stuff, but never seem to bring it. I put it all in a nice box so I can just grab it for the Tesla meetings:

<http://hot-streamer.com/temp/tools.JPG>http://hot-streamer.com/temp/tools.JPG

Multimeter with Capacitance and Frequency. Real power, voltage, current, power factor meter. 10:1 current probe Little plane antenna BNC cable and adaptors Standard scope probe. Tesla Coil Tuner 120Hz AC line synced Strobe light. NST current meter. 40kV probe. Little cheap o-scope.

So, "next time" we should be all set ;-)

Cheers,

    Terry

BTW - I noted the TCT had a blown IC (LMC555) tonight... Since that is a cool thing, maybe it is time to do a "rev 2... That is failure proof"