Re: Contactor question

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Parallel should be fine for higher current carrying,
however, the distance of the contacts may be of
concern. If you're pulling heavy amps then turn your
coil off, it may arc across the short distance most
small contactors open. Of course the best way to be
sure is to try it. Also I've heard of folks placing
capacitors across the contacts, to minimize arcing.

Adam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs