Re: Looking for boards from EVRC (Dan McCauley)

"Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Yes, its definitely not the liability or cost, but rather that interest as a whole has dropped from the initial buys. Although everyone once in awhile someone is interested in the boards for purchase, overall there isn't enough interest to do a large bulk buy on the boards, and risk getting stuck with extra boards and lose money on it.

However, i do offer all the artwork for all my boards now.  They aren't
all on my website, but if you ask, i'd be happy to send it to you.  I
just ask that you provide me with the credit if you use the artwork and
that you do not resell boards for a profit using it.

Dan"

	Having been in the same position myself, I can confirm that making up
boards or kits of parts for the casual hobby trade is a disappointing
proposition at best.  Customers often quibble over price, having no
concept about the relationship between manufacturing cost per unit and
the production rate and the fact that the guy selling to them is really
doing them a favor.  On top of that they often demand special service.
Been there, done that, never again!

Ed