Re: Reprint of Wm. Gilbert's Book

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi Ed,
I received my copy today. It is a 1958 facsimile of the 1900 Slyvanus Thompson et.al. tricentennial translation of Gilbert's 1600 work. I has been done in old English spelling and type with illuminated capitals at the start of each chapter, copies of the original engravings, and where s'es look like f's or integral signs.They claim that the sentences per page match the original Latin. Copies are still available for <$20 on Alibris.com

Matt D.