Re: 20 joules at 100 bps vs 4 joules at 500 bps

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Malcolm.

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  >  > The highest power I ran at was about 1800W. That was more which >
>  >  than enough to enable me to witness and measure the phenomena occur.
>  >
>  > how did you measure the power? if these results are in archives - in
>  > what year approximately?

> I don't recall if I mentioned that specific figure on the list but I
> do recall mentioning power draws in the 1+ kW range on several
> occasions. You will come across them sooner or later. The figure is
> wallplug draw, not Ep x BPS which was understandably lower - I don't
> recall exactly how much. It was measured using a Wattmeter.

what type of wattmeter did you use? however it might be more accurate
anyway than just measuring Irms, although... who knows :-)

-----
I have run coils up to 20KW in residential neighborhoods.  I have
received death threats and have had the police, fire, and department of
water and power all show up at the same time. Screw 'em all.  Keep firin'.
(c) Mark Barton  29-09-95