Re: Looking for boards from EVRC (Dan McCauley)

Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/10/2005 7:27:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi All, I don't understand why Dan does not sell these boards anymore? They
seem like they were pretty popular?
No profit? or was it some form of LIABILITY concern? lawyers?????

Marc

I beleive it is due to cost of manufacturing them...I had some baords made for my driver, and sold them all up before even ordering them...It just cost alot up front, and w/o a sure amount of people to buy them, becomes a risk(no one likes boards just lying around :-)
He does offer the expresspcb files on his site, why not use that and have them made, or just etch one?

Matt