vacuum pump

Original poster: "Paul" <marlow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a rotary vain vacuum pump I am looking to send to a new home. It is made in England by geni-vac. The motor is 240v/ 50cycle but runs fine on 220v 60cy. it was made in about 1975.
It comes with a Pirani gauge (thermal couple) for reading vacuum, a fluorine trap (prevents oil from back streaming) and some misc. valves, fittings and a nice stainless corrugated hose for hooking up to what ever.
This is all mounted on a nice cart. This could be all yours for a mere $35.00
It can be shipped but would prefer some one to come and get it. I live about 1 hour south of Minneapolis, MN

Paul
"Paul" <marlow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
-