Re: DRSSTC RF Ground

"Thanks Robert H! I'm going to take your (and Terry's) advice. Home
depot
sells a nice copper grounding rod 8' long... enough for two! (about
$13.00). Bring a hack-saw if you want to fit it in a small car. I'm
going
to connect it with #4-0, 2000 strand flexi welding cable.

Thanks much, Marc"

	Good luck on getting them into the ground - can't do that hear because
of rocky soil.  I suggest measuring the resistance between the two rods
before you bother with big grounding cable.  If it's more than a few
ohms ground lead resistance won't matter very much.

Ed