Practical conductor distance from Rotary Gap to cap bank and Primary

Hello all,

I have been building a permanent TC setup in my back yard. It is working out very nicely. I truly have "a Firm Grip on the Earth" for the RF Ground, 240V 60 amps dedicated from my chair on the deck, and extensive EMI/RFI filtering as I have two 7' racks of electronics and computer stuff in the house. All my neighbors have PC's, so over kill was in order.

I have a clean sine wave in the house experimenting with my 15/120 8" coil with a 32X8" Toroid and 4 inch corona ring with nice sparks and a breakout.(Blown R Quick 1 inch (2) brass dowel gap).

Ideally, I would like to move my rotary 12 feet away from my primary and cap bank next to my pig and developing DC coil components cabinet. I realize the inductance loss of the round trip and tuning issues but am willing to find Utility Company very heavy gauge HV direct burial or down the pole wiring to keep the R component very low in the Impedance and RF loss. This would position the components further from the house, and provide safety from conservation of angular flying nuts and bolts as well.

I know virtually squat about transmission line theory or line capacitive reflections which must be important to the aforementioned Z.

It would then be a simple and light matter of moving the coil into the shed when the rains come. I have a heavy rotary and dc motor and mounting plate. I'll be bringing a web site up shortly with pictures.

Has anyone had any success in a reasonably separated rotary scenario? If this is impractical please respond with educational pitfalls.

Thanks much,
Jim Mora