Re: Ball lightning - Terry's thoughts....

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

Wow!  Now that's the real stuff right there!  A
testable hypothesis that those properly equipped could
have a lot of fun playing with.

I can see that being possible.  The things that seemed
"fringy" to me were the accounts of "it" rolling
around the ground or diffusing through a door intact,
etc.

I think you have some great ideas there.

-Brett