To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mike and the group,

I have posted some pictures of the Climax/Wendover machine at, http://www.teslaradio.com/pages/climax.htm. In two of the images, http://www.teslaradio.com/images/climax01c-m.jpg for example, you can see the Weldtronic spot welding controller connected to the diesel generator.

BTW, most of these images are saved in a large "...-l.jpg" version as well.

Gary