Re[2]: HELP, How to take good time elapsed photographs?

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello again,

I would not try to insulate the strike rail as this is the protection rail for your primary circuit. I would raise the secondary coil a little bit and re-tune the primary if necessary. Maybe you placed your strike rail to high?

Best regards,

Sebastiaan

--

Best regards,