starting a tesla club

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Howdy guys.
I'm going to a new school on the 20th. The school is Florida Air Acadamy.
I don't know if any of you folks have ever been there, but apparently, there
is a myriad of clubs there, most of which were started by students. there is
even a rocket club there. I beleive that the school sponsers these clubs to
some extent.
If i have enough time, I will try to start a Tesla coil club.
I think this will be a great way to inspire kids to learn about other things
that they wouldn't learn about otherwise.(there is, unfortunately, no
electronics course at FAA)
Do you guys have any thoughts on this? Or input of any kind?
Aslso, do know if there is are any Teslathons in or near Melborn, Florida?
I would appreciate any help you guys can give me.
Thank you.
:)

Steven Steele