Async BPS and LTR

Original poster: "Ethersmith" <siveya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Could someone give me briefing on the relationship between BPS and tank
capacitor size?

I am designing a propeller style ARSG with a maximum BPS (no limiting
through variac) of 433 BPS

Does BPS effect the size of tank cap I need? Or can I just match it to my
NST as I would a static gap circuit?

I have read quite a bit in the archives about Larger Than Resonance. This
seems like a very prudent element to build in. However, with an ARSG running
at 433 BPS will I be putting enough charge into the capacitors if they are
sized at LTR?

Questions, questions, and a host of networked humans.

Thank you!

--Ethersmith