Re: No internet for Tesla history project

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Ritchie Burnett's website has excellent descriptions of exactly how Tesla coils work --- it's on the internet.

Download it, print it out, and read it as slow as you like.  It's a great
description of TC operations in detail.

Dr. Resonance