Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Controller Experiment

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Colin: At F res current circulates within the coil and distrbuted
capacitance to require no external current making the secondary act as an
open circuit after absorbing initial input. When the circuit is de-tuned
power is absorbed all the time so the circuit dose not act as an open
circuit. At F res Xl and Xc are the same but 180o out of phase so all
required current is circulated. When not tuned properly external current is
required so more power must be added and the circuit looks like a roll of
low resistance copper wire.
  Robert   H