Re: Who all has built OLTCs?

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Terry,
I read about your unique way of driving ignition coils and if I understand correctly, you removed the iron core from the ignition coil. I don't believe an ignition coil that still has an iron core will stand up to 10 kHz input. I'm I understanding your description properly? If so, I might try this with one of my Accel Super coils and see what kind of sparks I can get from one of them.

I'm really impressed at your 13.5" sparks with the HEI coils. I must say that I'm not surprised in the least, since it is you that did it!! Do you HAVE TO set the bar so high all the time!!! {:-)

Paul
Think Positive
PS After I finish fooling with the Super coils, I think I might take a go at your HEI record.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:49 PM Subject: Re: Who all has built OLTCs?