Re: Stainless steel tubing for primary?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

It would work but the resistance at RF frequencies is higher which limits your peak current. You want to maximize peak current in the primary as:

Vsec = -L dI/dt   where dI/dt is the rate change of current with respect to
time.  Higher current in the same amunt of time equates to higher output
potential.

Dr. Resonance