RE: An internal primary

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 15 Apr 2005, at 11:52, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Daniel A. Kline" <daniel_kline@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You could build the secondary in two halves, mount the primary using
holes near the bottom of one half to bring the leads out, then bond
the secondaries together. I see doing it as being far from
impossible. The secondaries do not have to have their base ends
nested right up to each other. In fact a gap may be required to
obtain a suitable coupling constant.

Malcolm