Re: If you had this supply and switch, what would you build?

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mike: When I had my similar induction furnace the coil was 3/8" copper
tubing water cooled. ^That just was sufficent to take the power and not
melt. I melted one coil and had to replace it . Keep in mind that eats 400
amps of 440v 3 pase power so the light bill is rough.
   Robert   H