Re: Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Ed Wingate's excellent Teslathon is on Aug 27th.

I guess it's back to Sept. 3rd for the Cheesehead Teslathon.  That gives
everyone 1/2 yr. to convince the better half it's worth the trip.  Wis.
Dells does offer a lot with beautiful Upper Dells boatrides, world's largest
water park, indoor water parks (hotels), and lot of shops for antiques and
general shopping.  Not a bad place for a 4 day weekend.  Start planning
now!!!

Dr. Resonance

> Thanks Steve.  Your SSTCs are always a joy to watch.  Look foward to
seeing
> you again.
>
> Dr. Resonance
>

>  > Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
>  >
>  > I should be there with my arsenal of DRSSTCs including the 7 foot tall
>  > DRSSTC with the 10-12' sparks.  I plan on having a better run this
>  > year than last year and maybe pushing the power up to 6-7kVA (it only
>  > ran at about 4kVA or so last year) for a *real* show.  Might have some
>  > other interesting things to show as well depending on how my summer
>  > goes ;-).  Look forward to seeing everyone there!
>  >
>  > My calendar is marked ;-).
>  >
>  > And bring your coils and other HV projects!!
>  >
>  > On 4/15/05, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >  > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
>  >  >
>  >  > This year, the Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon will be held on Sat.,
> Sept.
>  >  > 3rd.  This is the first Sat in Sept and a week prior to the Labor
Day
>  >  > weekend.  Last year a number of TC builders were unable to attend
due
>  >  > plans the "better half" had made for the Labor Day weekend.
>  >  >
>  >  > We will have the Big Bruiser running at 20 kVA and also a 1 million
> Volt
>  >  > Van de Graaff generator for some direct current excitement.  (T.
Edison