Magnetic Field & Coupling

Original poster: "Medina, Benjamin (UMR-Student)" <bamxbb@xxxxxxx>

I am still amazed on how the magnetic coupling between the primary and
secondary coil takes place (physically speaking). I've taken two courses
of Electromagnetic Fields and it always has been a hard class to grasp.

I was talking about this to my Communication Systems II professor and he
says he hates it when people say "it magically happens", although he has
used the word "magic" in class several times when he is doing block
diagrams of some modulation/demodulation problem and he doesn't what to
go through the detail of explaining what that particular block does in
the overall picture.

Ben Medina