Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/14/05 9:10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

There is alot of talk about the SRSG here, I am now using multipal copper
pipe static gaps, (fan cooled ) , would I see much improvement going to a
SRSG ???  Is there anyone near Loveland CO. that would be willing to hook
up there SRSG to my coil for comparison ??? ....just wonderin' Thanks,dave

Dave,

In a test I did on my TT-42 coil, the SRSG gave 42" sparks but the
static gap gave about 38" sparks.  The SRSG sparks were more
spectactular also.

Cheers,
John Freau