RE: visit to SoCal

Original poster: "William Noble" <william_b_noble@xxxxxxx>

try to visit Ford Electronics in Fullerton, ph 714 521 8080 good place for surplus stuff - talk to Scott Ford about caps and stuff you may want - also a good source for wire

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: visit to SoCal
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:59:10 -0600

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Any TC builders in the area of Orange County/Santa Ana, CA?

I will be attending the West Coast National Kit Car Show on Apr. 23 & 24th at Knott's Berry Farm.

I fly in on Fri, Apr 22nd is anyone wants to get together on Fri or Sat evening for dinner and to talk TC's, I will be there.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Dr. Resonance