Re: This Hobby's Expensive - Was - Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Controller Experiment

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
   Some of the greatest innovation comes about due to lack
of a sufficient budget. Make do with what you can find, not
what you can buy (that's what I always tell myslef). As a
graduate student, I'm about as poor as they get, so finding
me in a dumpster somewhere or toting of a box of junk I
found is not uncommon around here..

So for those of you who don't have 'bottomless pockets',
keep your eyes open.. you never know what you may find..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen