Re: Connecting pipes together for primary?

Original poster: "Mike Knowlton" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Tyler <blimpie120@xxxxxxxxx> >He did hook me up > with some thin-as-nuts pvc, 6.3125" OD, a 8' section > for 8 bucks! Now, I just need to figure out how to cut > this straight, sand, dry, and enamel the pipe, and > she's ready to go. > Blimpie

  An easy way to cut large diameter pipe is to wrap a piece of paper ( maybe
newspaper) around the pipe, align
the paper where it overlaps and tape it.  Follow the edge of the paper
around with a pencil marking the PVC. Then with a hack saw work your way
around the pipe (following the pencil mark) cutting a slight groove. Once
you go all the way around it is easy to
follow the grove and finish the cut.
                           Mike