Re: Connecting pipes together for primary?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

As long as you use a torch and silver solder no problem.  Regular solder
will offer high resistance to RF currents with it's lead/tin content.

Sometimes it's easier to just use #6 AWG ground wire, solid, from Home
Depot.

After conducting a "scrap wire" tuning session, remove the wire, measure it,
and add two more turns length, then you can get the Home Depot wire cut to
the correct length.

Dr. Resonance