Re: Primary Frustration!

"Well, the epoxy broke off too.  I am getting really upset, kind of
funny
how much time I have spent doing this.  I am now trying Gorilla Glue,
hopefully that will do it.  If it doesn't then I am going to have to use
hardware of some sort to mount it.  I have yet to see Gorilla Glue fail
anywhere so I think it should be good.

Also, I wound a few turns before the epoxy broke and it was really easy,
drilling the next size up really helped, thanks!"

	Hot melt glue would probably work; it's not pretty but sure quick and
easy.

Ed