To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:43 PM
Subject: Rife machines

Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Lu=EDs?= jose-luis@xxxxxxx

Hello, it's me again.

I read that some of Tesla devices were used in medicine. Did any of you
heard about some expperim ents made by Rife? He used a frequency generator
machine with a plasma valve to cure some deseases. Does any of you have
interest in that area?
Thanks,

Jose Luis

----------------------------------- Chegou o Clix Turbo ADSL a 8 Megas Internet + Telefone sem assinatura telefónica Saiba mais em http://adsl.clix.pt