Re: 4 kV powered tesla coil-pics

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes, a smooth toroid would work better....but I didn't
have it. There are a few weak points in the setup
(primary tap connection, alu electrodes in the spark
gap, rough toroid, no safety gap), but I built the
coil to prove a point, so didn't bother with the
design too much.

Happy coiling and keep safe!

vasil