Re: Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

On Apr 10, 2005, at 7:33 PM, Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman" <gridleak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I may have one of those little pots. If I can help it will take several
days.
Is this the variable V INPUT on the end of the INPUT selector?
It is the variable knob on the end of the Volts/CM knob for channel A, part# is 311-116 (on clear cap on back of pot) it also says 650ohm, it is small (about 1/2" dia not including ears, black, has ears for mounting screws, and a small (~1/8") hole with setscrew for the shaft from the face of the unit, it is made of plastic...

also it only has two terminals, so I guess it would be a variable resistor, and not really a pot?

several days matters not, as it is the only scope I have, and I will need to fix it, if you happen to have an extra or two (the channel B pot is working, but not very well) let me know, and we can work something out...
-Rich