Re: bummed

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Steven,

Don't get discouraged. Read some of the postings that we have been writing to you. They all contain great advice. You will have plenty of time to complete your project if you follow a "tried and true" design. You mentioned that you have a plan from Dr. Resonance? His plans should be quite detailed and adequate. He is one of the very best TC experts around. Also, check out the smaller coils at http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/minicoilcontest You will see some very precise construction with nice photo's to give you an idea of how things should go. Also, the real goal of your project is to scientific research methods (that's why it's a school project) so please read up on basic electrical theory, as well as researching all of the many Tesla coil web sites out there.

Best Regards,

Karl