Re: Name My TC

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Your sec coil needs to be elevated 1.5 inches above the pri or it will arc over.

Sec coil must be a single layer, not two.

Your doorknob has to be a lot lower, about 3/4 inch above the sec last turn
or you will get power arcs off your last turn --- this is due to the sudden
reduction in capacitance.

For a name, how about "The Beast"?

Dr. Resonance