Re: Resonance

Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx

Theoretical Question:
(WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF) I were to take a roll of three wire-with ground
insullated house wire (12 or 14 guage) and wind it on a form. (suppose we wind it
from bottom to top and clockwise).

At the bottom, connect the black wire to an input post, at the top, connect
the black wire to the white, at the bottom connect the white wire to the red,
and at the top, connect the red wire to another input post. NOW, connect power
to the two input posts. (ignore the ground...that's for the next question:

Q2:  What would happen if: At the bottom we connected the red, white, and
black wire together and at the top we did the same.  What would go on in the
ground wire when current is connected to r,w, and b wires?

Thanks,

Dave