potential for disaster

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just remembered a potential problem with my TC.
At the end of my first layer of winding, my wire broke. I had to solder it back the the rest of the wire. I drilled a hole in the PVC and stuck the loose end through, drilled another hole, stuck the end of the rest of the wire through and soldered the ends together. I've got the skateboard wheel that holds the toroid(doorknob) insulating the soldered area by pressing it against the PVC.
Will this cause problems?
If so, What should I do about it?

           Steven Steele