IT LIVES!

Original poster: Nir Weingarten <nirzvi@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all

About two years ago a young boy googled 'tesla coil'
and for his astonishment those things existed far away
from 'red alert' or sei-fi pictures it was real.

So he took up the challenge (fearlessly!) to make it
work.

after many late coffin night learning and acquiring
materials (that was the hardest part) that boy came
across 'pupmen'(?) thinking this was only a popsicale
advertisement he joined the list, receiving much
needed knowledge and tips from its members.

That boy was me. and two years later I'm proud to
present to you my latest coil:

http://planet.nana.co.il/Jufid/nir/nir.htm
http://planet.nana.co.il/Jufid/nir/pics.htm
http://planet.nana.co.il/Jufid/nir/lightning.htm

The third link features the latest images.

Please respond on the bizarre phenomenons...

Thank you all for your great help!
I would like to mention Alan Sharp a great coiler
without whom my coil would still be a pile of junk!

PS
any advise on bettering the coil's performance would
be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Nir (NOT NEAR) Weingarten
Israel