Re: IGBT System for sale

Original poster: "Steve Ward" <steve.ward-at-gmail-dot-com>

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:24:59 -0600, Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
 > Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
 >
 > Hey All...
 >
 > Im selling my IGBT system and the list gets first shot at it before it goes
 > to ebay...
 > pictures will be posted and Terry will let me know where they are so I can
 > let yall see what is up for sale.

(snip)

 > Be the first in the world to make 10'+ streamers on a SSTC  :)

 > Scot D

Wait a sec... i believe i already tackled that one.  My best spark to
date is 136" from my big SSTC system running around 4-5kVA.

www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

Curious, why arent *you* doing anything with these IGBTs?

Steve Ward