Moderator note

Hi All,

The former E-mail account to send stuff to if you wanted it posted
(terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com) is going dead...  An old and well known account...

But, it goes through Qwest's mail servers that seem to be filtering E-mail
like the famous AOL mess...  I have been loosing legit mail and all that...

So I am jumping away from all their servers (like it took 10 minutes...)

The new account to send stuff to has a 1 gig buffers and is NOT filtered in
anyway ;-))

tfritz-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com

is the place to send files and stuff you want posted.  Sorry for the fast
change, but no use staying with the old account now that is know to be all
messed up...  It will be kept alive for a day or so still.  All web links
were just changed to the new address...

Cheers,

	Terry