16 kV 250 mA TC transformers

I finally received all the quotes from my vendors for core and coils.

Core cost exceeds $450 each and coil sets approx $310.00.

Selling price will be $775.00 for each xmfr.  That is a bit steep but when
you consider not using a $400 external current reactor it is
reasonable.  The cores are laser cut for accuracy.  They are specifically
designed for oil immersion, and should hold up well as extra mylar is
extended out of each coil so the CT connection can be connected together if
desired for single ended operation.  I expect to operate our units in the
standard
CT grounded configuration.

Core dimensions are 8.75 x 12 inch and coils stick up approx 3.5 inches.  I
will determine the exact enclosure size necessary after I can assemble and
test a unit.  I expect to have the coils in 2 weeks and cores in 3 weeks,
so near end of Oct. is best guess.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.