RE: Toob vs. Tube vs. Valve

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt-at-socket-dot-net>

  Hi Steve, I only listed a couple of my tubes made be Eimac, I do have
some "valves" made by E2V from your side of the pond. They are for up to
30kv,1.1Kw out, they are to pulse a laser 8Kw max.

Rich

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

  >a generation arose that did not need to spell in most of
  >their daily activities.

Hey! I'm sure we all know that it is spelled "Tube", and use the word
"Toob"
for humorous effect.

Over this side of the pond, it's mis-spelled in an even more shocking
fashion: "Valve"

Steve C.