From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:08 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Coil Doesn't Fire

Original poster: JBarrett-at-trumbullcorp-dot-com

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!! I guess I need some help on the tuning
process. I've tried adjusting the spark gap and moving the primary lead
around but nothing seems to work. My coil acts like the caps are dead as a
post.

I tested them with a capacitance meter and it gives me a different reading
everytime I test it.

Thanks Again,
JIM