Terry's big IGBTs

Hi All,

I got a number of questions about my CM600HA-24H IGBTs  I think I have
about 8 good ones here.  They are scattered about, so a search and rescue
mission would be needed to be sure ;-))  I really had no use for them other
than the E-bay prices were a great deal and I "knew I wanted them" ;-))  I
think my cost was roughly $15 each which is a fine resale price if anyone
"needs" them.  If you just want them to sit around on a shelf, then I
already got that covered ;-))  But if you need them for a coil you want to
really make, let me know.

I'll try and pre test them the best I can and they are guaranteed, to a
"point" ;-))

Write me at:

terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

And put "Terry's IGBTs" in the subject line so I don't trash it as spam
;-))  Might be a few days (week) till I can test and send them since things
are real busy here...

Cheers,

	Terry