Anyone Else Get An Infection

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Anyone else get a large infection after Cheesehead III?  If so, HAVE IT
CHECKED!!  I'm being treated for Lyme disease for an area on by back that
appeared about six days later.  I did find a dead wood tick (non-carrier)
in my shoe, and may have picked up a deer tick (carrier) as well.  It's
easy to treat early, ( 2 weeks of antibiotics) but is a pain in the butt to
treat later on.

David E Weiss