Transformers for sale

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Hi I am selling two high voltage transformers that would be perfect for a
VTTC. If anyone is interested please contact me off-list.

First one:

http://209.210.231.220/webdoc2.htg/Misc_Pictures/9-11-04/SSTC_Stuff_9-11-04%20003_small.jpg

This is a GE 2400 Volt Potential transformer:
http://209.210.231.220/webdoc2.htg/Misc_Pictures/9-11-04/SSTC_Stuff_9-11-04%20002_small.jpg

It is rated at only 200VA as a instrument transformer, but in our use it
could easily do 2KW for short runs. It is in good working order and weighs
30#. Price $40 + shipping.

Second trany:

http://209.210.231.220/webdoc2.htg/Misc_Pictures/9-11-04/SSTC_Stuff_9-11-04%20011_small.jpg

This one is a American Transformer Co. Plate Transformer 2500 volt CT:

http://209.210.231.220/webdoc2.htg/Misc_Pictures/9-11-04/SSTC_Stuff_9-11-04%20007_small.jpg

It has a 0.425 KVA rating, but would easily work at 2KW for short
durations. Good shape 40#, asking $35 + Shipping.

I will only take MO's or cashiers checks. If they don't sell here, I will
place them on e-bay in a couple weeks.

Thanks for looking,

David Trimmell