Coil Doesn't Fire

Original poster: JBarrett-at-trumbullcorp-dot-com

Hey I bet no one has had this problem. Just kidding!

Transformer:
12,000 Volt 30 ma

Caps
Panasonic ECW-H 0.0043uf +- 3% W.V. 1500 VP-P 2500 VDC with a 1 megaohm
bleeder resistor across each cap. 8 in series 12 parallel.

Secondary
21" of 22 guage wire on a 4 1/2 inch PVC Pipe

Primary
14 turns of 3/8 copper tubing mounted on 3/4 inch plastic risers set at 30
degrees. The inner radius is 5 1/2inches.

Torid
22 inch major radius of 4 inch flexible dryer duct mounted on aluminum foil
covered 1/4 inch plywood.

Spark Gap
Air cooled at 25 psi

Grounding
2- 4 foot ground rods driven into ground and soaked with h2o.

I believe my caps are the major source of the prolem however someone
pointed out that my transformer is a little small too.
Any other thoughts?

JIM