Re: The goo inside of IGBT modules.

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I'm not too familiar with those big bricks (we don't use things that large
where I work . . . just big TWTs and magnetrons!) but
I would imagine its a thermal conductive gel.

I have some CM600 bricks.  Starting bid . . . .$200.00 EACH!!!  hah ha (just
kidding)

Dan