You think your sparks are big...

Original poster: "Chris Roberts" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You know, no matter how much power you push into your coil, no matter how
big the sparks get, all you need is one lousy storm to roll through and put
you in your place. =D

We had a pretty good storm roll through last sunday. I drove halfway up one
of the nearby mountains and got some photos overlooking the Salt Lake City
valley. By the time I got there, the original storm moved on, but
eventually a second rolled through. They are all 10 second exposures, with
anywhere from a 2.8 to 3.6 f-stop. Just kept clicking the button... You
will notice one bolt was particularly bright, I did nothing extra to the
camera, it was just that darn powerful. =D Hope you enjoy them.

<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/ChrisRoberts/Lightning/>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/ChrisRoberts/Lightning/

PS: The files are really large (Sorry 56k'ers) so try to be patient. Next
time I will remember to turn the noise reduction setting on too, to try and
reduce the grainy-ness.

-Chris