RE: DRSSTC III - Psychosis Coil "OH MY!"

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks.
I'm using Solid Edge V15.  I have used both Pro-E (the industry
standard) and Solid Edge, and found that Solid Edge
is a wee bit more user friendly.

And it doesn't just make nice 3D drawings.  I can take any part in those
drawings, plop it into a mechanical drawing (any view or cut-away
section, etc...) and dimension.  Then create .dxf's for machining or
whatever."

Plus, its nice, since most manufacturers now have 3D IGES (and other
format) models on their webpage (like McMaster-Carr), so i just download
the hardware (screws, nuts, fans, brackets, wheels, etc...) 3D models
and insert into my 3D model.

Dan