Capacitors

Original poster: "levi Mccann" <levimccann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Thanks for the response on the 942c caps from the geek group, but there is
a 9-11 week lead time.

Is there any certain type of cap I can use from digikey (or another source)
to make my MMC.  This seems to be the hardest part of getting my coil
going.  I already have the secondary wound, the primary wound, the 15k/60ma
transformer and the gap together.  I just need to know a high quality
capacitor string to use so I can get my baby running.

Please, any help would be greatlly appreciated.  I want to start shooting
some sparks!

Thanks,

Levi

_